brollymac Wet Umbrella Wrapper
The original and best Wet Umbrella Wrapper
The first unit was sold in 2002 proving that this a now a trusted brand - brollymac™ has become the generic term for a wet umbrella wrapper!
This unit is easy to use, requires no electricity supply and when your visitors use the wet umbrella wrapper they will help prevent accidents on wet slippery floors. HGI's wet umbrella wrapper is an essential item to enhance customer care in all types of visitor and reception areas plus cloakrooms in theatres, and cinemas, foyers, hotels, museums, art galleries, retail outlets, and other locations - owning a brollymac wet umbrella wrapper provides you with an essential tool to keep visitors safe and floors dry!
The wet umbrella wrapper refill polybags are made of HDPE and are fully recyclable. For the personal touch each unit can be branded with your company logo on the Personalised brollymac instruction boards . This a simple good design which continues to be successful in providing customers with a first class reliable service.
Available in 3 powder coat painted colours Black Grey or White.
Dimensions with small attachment mounted at the side
W 36cm x D18 cm x H 83 cm
Weight 16 kgs
- Unit casing is powder coat painted aluminium
- Top cover is powder coat painted steel
- Features 2 Wheels on the base plate to manoeuvre
- Non - Electric easy to operate
- Deals with large and small Umbrellas ( small bags held on the small attachment)
- Holds up to 1000 long umbrella bag refills
- Instruction board easily branded to personalise (CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE INSTRUCTION BOARD)